Workplace stress can sometimes be endured on a healthy level, causing administrative assistants to boost their productivity levels. On the other hand, when the stress is excessive, it can interfere with their productivity as well as have a negative impact on both their physical and emotional health. Many times, the ability to deal with workplace stress determines how successful a person will be, meaning it is of the utmost importance to learn to cope as best as possible. Download this white paper to learn how to minimize work-related stress.
- Identify the warning signs of stress.
- Learn how to prioritize and organize tasks to reduce stress.
- Identify your bad habits and learn how to break them.
- Gain tips for dispelling stress.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.