Each year, eight million women are subjected to physical and emotional abuse as well as intimidation techniques at the hands of their partners and the people they trust. The psychological and physical traumas of domestic abuse make it one of the most tragic behaviors that social workers must deal with and work to prevent. Download this white paper and learn how to establish contact, assess the situation, create an emergency plan, communication techniques and more.
- Determine first steps in establishing contact.
- Learn how to create an emergency plan.
- Identify the hierarchy of emergency planning.
- Review essential communication techniques.
- Gain tips on assessing risks.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.