With companies and executives being held accountable for incidents in the workplace, the issue of workers’ health and safety has become a persistent concern for organizations around the world. And with varying standards across borders, confusion about what companies need to do is rampant.
This need for an international consensus standard on workplace health and safety prompted the proposal of ISO 45001 in 2013.
The standard, passed in March 2018, now serves as the international guide on occupational health and safety (OH&S) and outlines relevant methods and benchmarks.
With insight from expert leadership, this whitepaper gives you the complete guide on how to work with the new standard.
Download this white paper to learn:
- Why ISO 45001 matters and its impact upon your business
- The benefits and pathway to becoming certified
- Important considerations for the contractor selection process
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.