This white paper provides a guide for HR professionals, attorneys, and safety and risk management professionals who are actively engaged in the workers’ compensation process. Discussion includes the employers’ responsibility regarding workplace safety, as well as defending and denying claims. Employers will understand the necessary framework for gathering evidence to defend claims and responding to fraudulent claims.
- Define what the employer's responsibility is.
- Review important questions to ask.
- Identify steps for an effective investigation.
- Define defenses to deny a workers' compensation claim.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.