ERISA litigation often reflect changes in administration.
Diane M. Soubly
- Of counsel with Butzel Long
- Has more than 35 years of experience representing employers, fiduciaries, plans and plan sponsors in ERISA and employee benefit litigation, both individual lawsuits and class actions
- One of a select few attorneys nationally who have been elected Fellows of both the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers and the American College of Employee Benefits Counsel
- Repeatedly included in Best Lawyers, a Michigan and Illinois Super Lawyer in Employee Benefits and Employment Litigation-Management; Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year, 2019, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Has written extensively on ERISA preemption, the Affordable Care Act, spousal equivalency benefits, the demise of DOMA §3, the Trump Administration’s executive actions relating to the Affordable Care Act, and the Biden Administration’s actions relating to the Affordable Care Act during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond
- Frequent writer of amicus briefs for national associations including the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the American Benefits Council
- Presented on benefits litigation for such organizations as the ABA Joint Committee on Employee Benefits, the American Law Conference, and the board of directors of the American Benefits Council
- Has contributed to supplements of the ABA Employee Benefits Law and the Fiduciary Answer Book
- Contributory Editor of the Benefits Law Journal, writing extensively on litigation relating to Affordable Care Act and other issues
- Co-Editor-in-Chief, Bloomberg Workplace Harassment Law treatise, 2d edition, 2018, and online update for 2020 pending
- As a member of the Board of Directors of the American Benefits Council from 2007 to 2010, she served on its health care reform task force analyzing various presidential candidate health care reform proposals and the Affordable Care Act
- Can be contacted at 734-213-3625 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.