Paralegals are often charged with the task of maintaining client files, recording updates and collecting important information. Some of the most important aspects of a paralegal’s work entail the retention and destruction of client files. Accidentally destroying a client file that is required for a case may cause an attorney to lose the case. Failing to adequately preserve client files may result in a violation of the Rules of Professional Conduct and cause an attorney to face sanctions by a state bar association. Download this white paper to ensure compliance.
- Learn how to properly store case files.
- Identify security measures for retention of files.
- Review how to preserve a client's property and how to properly dispose of contents in client files.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.