Learn how the CFPB plans to define and enforce unfair, deceptive or abusive acts and practices.
The CFPB’s 2020 policy acknowledges the need for clarity and appears to be an olive branch to financial institutions to help find their way through this difficult and sometimes confusing area of the law. This white paper reviews the three principles behind this policy.
Adam V. Griffin
Adams and Reese LLP
- Provides data privacy and security legal services for clients nationwide
- Work includes incident response planning, regulatory and legal compliance, as well as incident and breach response
- Background in information technology, he often interfaces with the technology and data security professionals within organizations to help most efficiently solve problems, plan for incidents, and ensure they are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 601-292-0755
Amy L. Hanna Keeney
Adams and Reese LLP
- Certified information privacy professional (CIPP/US) as well as a licensed attorney and counsels organizations of all sizes, including banks and financial services providers, regarding compliance with consumer privacy laws such as the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Represented banks in the wake of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act and counseled many of them through the rapid-fire CFPB-led changes to Regulations X and Z
- Consults with app and software developers regarding compliance with state and federal privacy regulations, including biometric data regulations such as the Illinois Biometric Privacy Act (BIPA) and the federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- Selected as a Rising Star by Georgia Super Lawyers magazine every year since 2017
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 470-427-3718
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.