Recently, BambooHR did a study to find out which things were annoying and which things were deal-breakers for employees. We discovered that 82 percent of employees find it annoying when they're not recognized for their accomplishments. If your employees feel annoyed, chances are they won't be around long. If you want to keep your people around, it's time to sit down and deliberately and thoughtfully plan your strategy around reward and recognition. This white paper will help you to get started.
- Learn what the magic words are when it comes to recognition.
- Determine how recognition increases engagement.
- Understand what you should reward and how you should reward.
- Identify what to avoid when planning your recognition and reward strategy.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.