While there is no single right or wrong way to go about evicting a tenant, there are certain industry standards that every real estate professional should follow to avoid legal and financial difficulty. The primary considerations that a landlord must face when it comes to evicting a tenant include local eviction law, termination agreements, eviction etiquette, tenant notice, and enforcement. The eviction process is not a pleasant one, but by following these basic guidelines you can make it a much smoother one.
- Identify elements of the landlord and tenant act.
- Learn essential steps to the eviction process.
- Gain best practices for drafting a termination notice.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.