Encourage your managers to always speak up.
As the old story goes, a crooked tailor manages to convince the emperor that he can create a suit that only the most sophisticated of people will be able to see him wearing. While the emperor parades through town without a stitch of clothing on, not one person dares to tell him that he is naked, fearing they would be punished even though it isn’t their fault. Now, jump forward to today’s workplace, it is fair to say there are times when employees find themselves in similar situations where they need to tell their manager, or someone in authority, about a situation that needs to be shared but isn’t always a comfortable conversation. Many times those conversations just don’t happen. This white paper reviews how to get your people to be unafraid to talk to you and tell you what you need to know.
Johnson Training Group LLC
- President of Johnson Training Group
- Helps organizations raise productivity, reduce employee turnover, and increase customer satisfaction
- For more than 25 years he has helped organizations build more productive and profitable working cultures through the development of strong leaders and dedicated employees
- Received rave reviews from more than 150,000 business, government, and health care professionals in every state in the union, as well as in Great Britain, China, Indonesia, Central America, and Australia for his presentations on the topics of leadership, change, customer service, and honesty in business
- Co-wrote the highly acclaimed, top-selling business ethics book, Absolute Honesty: Building A Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk And Rewards Integrity, and the landmark guide to managing intergenerational conflict, Generations Inc., From Boomers To Linksters, Managing the Friction Between Generations at Work; has also written more than 60 articles, published in recognized business and association journals
- Spoken for SHRM, Fas Mart Convenience Stores, Westinghouse, General Electric, Harley-Davidson Motor Company, Intel Corporation, Southwest Airlines, American Express, McDonald’s Corporation, Federal Express, the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, the American Health Care Association, and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Four years of real-life experience as a manager in health care, seven years as a training manager in city government and the private sector, and 33 years as president of his own consulting firm
- M.A. degree in counseling and psychology, Northern Arizona University; B.A. degree in education, Arizona State University; Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), National Speakers Association
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.