Encourage your managers to always speak up.
As the old story goes, a crooked tailor manages to convince the emperor that he can create a suit that only the most sophisticated of people will be able to see him wearing. While the emperor parades through town without a stitch of clothing on, not one person dares to tell him that he is naked, fearing they would be punished even though it isn’t their fault. Now, jump forward to today’s workplace, it is fair to say there are times when employees find themselves in similar situations where they need to tell their manager, or someone in authority, about a situation that needs to be shared but isn’t always a comfortable conversation. Many times those conversations just don’t happen. This white paper reviews how to get your people to be unafraid to talk to you and tell you what you need to know.
Johnson Training Group LLC
- In-demand speaker and organization culture expert
- Has presented more than 300 webinars for various clients and has delivered more than 2,000 presentations for association conferences, corporations, and government organizations, including SHRM (Society of Human Resource Management), Harley-Davidson, and Training Magazine 2020 Conference & Expo
- Co-author of two top-selling books, Absolute Honesty: Building a Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk and Rewards Integrity and Generations Inc. — From Boomers to Linksters — Managing the Friction Between Generations at Work
- Wrote for Huffington Post, has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal and the Harvard Business Review, and has been interviewed on CNN
- Has written more than 200 published articles on the topic of improving organizational culture
- Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) from the National Speakers Association
- M.A. degree in counseling psychology, Northern Arizona University; B.A. degree, Arizona State University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.