Project management professionals have to remain aware of potential risks that threaten the success of certain assignments. One such possibility is scope creep. This refers to uncontrolled changes in a project scope for approved jobs. For example, if a project team drifts out of control from its original duties, it's violating the contractor-to-client agreement and committing scope creep. Download this white paper and gain important information.
- Review seven tips to consider when attempting to prevent scope creep.
- Identify what to do when scope creep occurs.
- Learn how to control and avoid scope creep.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.