As a real estate professional, the ALTA policy is an important component of protecting your client's financial interest in their new home or property. It is crucial that you understand what ALTA is and how the ALTA policy protects the buyer, as well as the lender, in real estate transactions. The purpose of this white paper is to provide individuals in the real estate profession with a deeper understanding of ALTA and the ALTA policy as it applies to home buyers and lending institutions.
- Review the history of ALTA.
- Identify what kind of coverage is included in an ALTA policy.
- Define the benefits of choosing an ALTA policy.
- Learn what the ALTA policy doesn't cover.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.