Tax-exempt financing provides lower cost debt financing for state and local government agencies as well as qualified non-profit private entities. By making the interest earned on these bonds tax-free, investors are able to offer lower interest rates than are generally available. Bond issuances can be used for a variety of projects and can be used for both long and short-term financing needs. As with any tax advantage, there are numerous regulatory requirements that must be complied with to ensure favorable tax treatment, which are outlined in this white paper.
- Identify who is eligible for tax-exempt financing.
- Learn how the manner in which tax-exempt bond proceeds are used is determined.
- Review the IRS concerns with arbitrage.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.