The move toward greater automation of office tasks has been ongoing for the better part of the past three decades, but Microsoft's use of macros is one of the biggest moves toward eliminating needless keystrokes and boosting the productivity levels of administrative workers, accountants, and others who regularly deal with vast spreadsheets, large amounts of data, and chart-driven presentations. For business professionals who are just being introduced to the idea of a macro, there is much to learn and a great deal of information to understand about the benefits, drawbacks, and other considerations associated with this feature - all of which are outlined in this white paper.
- Identify the difference of using macros instead of doing tasks manually.
- Discover advantages and disadvantages of using macros in Excel.
- Learn how to create macros.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.