Exploiting new challenges in Enterprise Risk Management
There are many events that can happen to threaten a business’s ability to determine and manage risk. It can be a financial predicament to the danger of terrorism, and some of the issues that come out of those events end up being a hasty response of regulatory rules and requirements. Due to that risk, both businesses and governments must commit to being careful in their pursuit of enterprise risk management initiatives. This white paper reviews why being reactive doesn’t work, and discusses how to live in a non-predictive world.
Geary W. Sikich
Logical Management Systems Corp.
- Principal with Logical Management Systems, Corp., a consulting and executive education firm with a focus on enterprise risk management and issues analysis; the firm's web site is www.logicalmanagement.com
- Prior to founding Logical Management Systems, Corp. in 1985 he held a number of senior operational management positions in a variety of industry sectors
- Served as an officer in the U.S. Army; responsible for the initial concept design and testing of the U.S. Army's National Training Center and other intelligence related activities
- Active in executive education, where he has developed and delivered courses in enterprise risk management, contingency planning, performance management and analytics
- Frequent speaker on business continuity issues business performance management
- Author of over 450 published articles and four books, his latest being Protecting Your Business in Pandemic, published in June 2008 (available on Amazon.com)
- Frequent speaker on high profile continuity issues, having developed and validated over 4,500 plans and conducted over 475 seminars and workshops worldwide for over 100 clients representing the spectrum of private and public sector operations
- His latest podcast can be found at https://go.ranenetwork.com/ranepodcast/coronavirus
- M.Ed. degree in counseling and guidance, University of Texas at El Paso; B.S. degree in criminology, Indiana State University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.