Even those with a strong education in procurement can find themselves at a loss when it comes time to negotiate the price of certain goods or services so that the deal is beneficial to both sides. For that reason, purchasing professionals and those who aspire to negotiate vendor deals should adhere to a few basic principles outlined in this white paper that will result in better negotiations, better deals, and a better chance at earning a healthy profit while providing unique benefits to the vendor themselves.
- Determine the difference between price and value.
- Identify the different benefits of long-term and short-term contracts.
- Learn what to do before negotiating.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.