The Clean Water Act (CWA) and Section 404 permits granted under this natural resources legislation rely on voluntary compliance and a strong working partnership between state and federal agencies, local departments, permit holders and contractors. In this guide to section 404 permits, the types of permits, the application process, approval times, expiration dates, compliance issues and the intricacies of pertinent environmental laws will be discussed in-depth.
- Define types of Section 404 permits and when they are required.
- Review the application and approval process.
- Identify potential CWA violations and legal issues.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.