The banking industry is now dealing with the aftermath of the housing bubble in the form of seriously delinquent homeowners seeking loan modification. The federal government is putting pressure on lenders to work harder to approve more homeowners for the many federal programs that are available. While it is not possible to approve everyone for a modification, it is possible to make the process smoother. Download this white paper to find out how.
- Identify where to start a loan modification program.
- Determine preliminary eligibility for modification.
- Review examples of available options.
- Learn what to do when the homeowner does not qualify.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.