Commercial lending professionals and attorneys need to know how to draft and review commercial loan documents. It is important that they understand credit agreements, promissory notes, guaranties and collateral documents when they are operating in their field. These documents are necessary for the funds to transfer from the lender to the borrower, and they must be generated correctly. Download this white paper to learn the basics.
- Identify where a borrower can find a good commercial lending company.
- Learn how to check the credit worthiness of a borrower that is interested in getting funds from a commercial lending institution.
- Gain tips on how to draft a commercial credit agreement.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.