It’s the big “stuff” that counts.
Decisions. We all make them. From deciding what to wear to the office each day to choosing a new career path, we make choices every single day. How many times have we heard phrases like the following: The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Big risk can equal big reward. Hindsight is 20/20.
When you’re faced with a tough decision, do you let “what if”, fear-based thinking to creep in, or do you come at it from a balanced perspective, staying aligned with your values and vision? In reality, we’ve probably all approached the decision-making process both ways during the course of a lifetime. Most of us don’t normally sweat the small stuff.
- Identify how values play into decision making.
- Recognize how timing and delayed decision making impacts everyone.
- Define how much data you need to make a decision.
- Describe how to hold yourself accountable.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.