While everyone’s financial belt is tightening, take control of your accounts receivable today.
Keep bad debts at bay with these top 20 collection tips to add to your arsenal of tools to battle against this never-ending fight. As most businesspeople know, the further your receivables are past due, the less chance you have to collect what is owed to you. In today's economy, that could make or break some businesses. This white paper offers 20 helpful collection tips to help you get paid and keep your accounts receivables current.
Martin H. Abo, CPA, ABV, CVA, CFF
Abo and Company, LLC
- Manager and founding member of Abo and Company, LLC Certified Public Accountants
- Co-managing member of Abo Cipolla Financial Forensics, LLC, an affiliate of the core accounting firm exclusively providing expert witness testimony on financial matters and other litigation support services and business valuations
- Has comprehensive experience in individual and corporate financial, business and tax planning
- The majority of his business clients are closely held businesses and professional service firms needing advice and guidance on evaluating the enterprise and establishing/maintaining sound business and financial practices that are also practical
- Has been providing such services for lawyers and law firms of various sizes and other enterprises covering many industries; clients as well as the banking, insurance, legal and general business communities continue to call upon him to provide unbiased consulting assistance, business valuations and dispute resolution
- Holds the professional designation of certified valuation analyst from the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts and has been awarded the designations of ABV, Accredited in Business Valuation, and CFF, Certified in Financial Forensics, by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Volunteers time and expertise to many other business and professional organizations including serving as a director of Deborah Hospital Foundation; an active member and served as president of the Estate and Financial Planning Council of Southern New Jersey; is an active member and served as a director of the Chamber of Commerce of Southern New Jersey; serves on the Matrimonial Accounting Interest Group of the NJSCPA
- Director and treasurer of Exit Planning Exchange-Philadelphia (XPX), whose members include estate planning attorneys, CPAs, investment bankers, wealth management advisors, commercial lenders, executive coaches, M&A attorneys, marketing and management consultants as well as former business owners who now advise fellow business owners on exit planning
- Can be contacted at 856-222-4723 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.