Email and texts have changed business practices.
Everything that you send out in a text or an email is part of the written record. Before you hit your next “send” stop and think if you would want it to be read aloud at a deposition? Because once you click that button it has just become part of the written record. This video reviews why that can be serious including that the material can be subject to litigation hold and discovery, and can be subject to potential review by management, outside counsel and opposing counsel. Remember, thanks to backup tapes, cloud storage and copies, there is no true delete.
Karen L. Hart
Bell Nunnally & Martin LLP
- Partner in the office of Bell Nunnally & Martin LLP
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of business and commercial litigation
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous business and litigation matters
- Author of several publications related to the areas of litigation, real estate, and creditor’s rights
- Member of National Association of Credit Management; Commercial Real Estate Women
- J.D. degree, University of Texas School of Law
- Can be contacted at 214-740-1444 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.