Gain insight on what to report in the results of the project audit.
The common issue with the audit report is that is gets used, or seen, or read by people that you didn't know were going to read it. Or it gets to be part of a dispute resolution process that you weren't expecting. The end report of a project audit is an important piece regardless but not knowing what will be done with it once it is written makes it that much more critical to make sure it is written well. This video provides tips as to what should be included in a project audit report and the importance of adequate documentation.
Dennis L. Allen, CPA, CFE, CCA
- Founder of FACX-Global
- Over 40 years of experience in project cost audits, dispute resolution of contract and cost related issues, and government contract disputes including both domestic and international million and billion dollar projects
- Conducts seminars and lectures on project cost audits, audit objectivity, project management, change order management, and construction contracts
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Construction Auditor with memberships in the associated professional organizations
- B.A. degree in business administration, Texas Tech University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 301-606-7998
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.