It’s not about being a great writer … it’s about the work you put into it.
There are two important takeaways when thinking about legal writing or professional writing. The first is to make your writing as easy to understand as possible and the second is to know the audience that you are writing to. This video provides tips on how to write in an active voice while being concise; and reviews the value of using online searches to help with grammar.
Lesser, Newman, Aleo & Nasser LLP
- Partner at Lesser, Newman, Aleo & Nasser in Northampton, Massachusetts
- Previously worked at two private law firms that focused on representing employees in disputes with their employers
- Previously worked at a nonprofit organization in Boston, Massachusetts, the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights
- Practice includes various areas of civil litigation, with a focus on representing employees
- Has represented countless women who have experienced discrimination in the workplace, including discrimination in the terms and conditions of employment as well as sexual harassment
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.