Don't fall victim to overused cliches in your business writing.
Legal professionals often find themselves busy with email communication between clients, co-workers, opposing counsel and the courts. Learn how to improve your email and communication abilities by starting with some of the basics of what not to use in your next email. This video reviews overused cliches and words and discusses commonly misspelled words.
Lisa Morris Robinson
Rosen Law Firm
- Attorney at Rosen Law Firm, a North Carolina Law Firm dedicated to making family law and divorce different
- Past practice has included wills, estate planning, personal injury, and social security disability
- Presenter at numerous seminars and workshops on family law, legal writing, paralegal education, and other topics
- Professor at Duke University, University of Memphis, Meredith College, and Central Carolina Community College
- Member of NC State Bar, Wake County Bar, and former NC State Bar Paralegal Certification Board
- Volunteer with Legal Aid of NC, Legal Aid of Memphis, and HAVEN, domestic violence shelter
- Trained mediator
- J.D. degree, Campbell University; B.A. degree in political science, UNC-CH
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.