How does a good communicator get their message across to people?
Before communicating even begins, it’s vital to make sure your message is prepared and, in some cases, your argument is prepared. Know what you want to say and understand why you are saying it from both the positive and negative side; and that you have a full understanding of how your audience will be received. This video walks through tips for effective message requirements.
Lloyd Lofton, LUTC
7 Figure Sales Tools
- Started with John Hancock in 1977 as a debit agent; 30+ years of door-to-door, business-2-business, call center and needs-based selling experience
- Runs his own agency, led the career distribution for a large midwest insurance company, he was president of the Senior Insurance Marketing Association, he has been interviewed by the Wealth Channel through American College, AnnuityNewsNow and is a frequent contributor to numerous industry related magazines
- Wrote The Sidewalk Executive and the companion workbook Seven Step Sales Presentation, along with his recently released book, Leads to Results
- Managing partner of 7 Figure Sales Tools, an elite sales and leadership coaching and training company offering the best tips, tools, and sales techniques from a successful 30+ year career in sales to help professional salespeople and leaders perform with more polish, power and professionalism in their business
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.