Employees and employers lose out when these reviews fail.
There was a time when performance reviews were considered essential and if you weren’t doing them you were somehow failing your employees or missing something as an employer, or maybe even creating a risk situation for liability. At that time performance reviews was a way to show employees where they stood with regard to their overall importance, and often tied to a wage increase or other type of compensation. This video reviews that this is not necessarily the case anymore. As more and more companies are changing the way they do business they are including evaluating and accompanying compensation.
- HR consultant at AmeriBen/IEC Group
- Attorney and human resources expert with more than fifteen years’ experience providing advice and recommendations to a wide range of businesses
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of labor and employment law
- Well-respected trainer and speaker on human resource and employment compliance issues having presented at more than 100 conferences
- Wrote several publications and articles related to the areas of management defense employment law
- J.D. degree, Order of the Coif, University of Oregon School of Law
- Can be contacted at 360-487-6838 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.