Learn how inspections can help prevent delays.
When a construction project is delayed or runs into a problem it is due to incomplete of faulty construction inspections. Because everyone on the project is affected it is common to have different types of inspections. From the architect and engineer to the contractor and the building department, there are several different types of inspections that take place during a construction project. This video reviews these different types of inspections.
Lance Luke, CCC, CCI, CCPM, CSI
Construction Management Inspection LLC
- National Building Expert, Principal Engineer of Construction Management Inspection LLC
- Offers inspections, construction management, and construction consultation for residential and commercial projects
- Experience for 40 years in the construction and engineering industry
- National speaker of topics such as construction, engineering, building safety, real estate, construction litigation, expert witness, building codes and more
- Two-time best-selling author on subjects of construction management and building safety
- Numerous articles published in national construction, design and management publications
- Featured guest on national media shows such as Times Square Today and Hollywood Live which were broadcast on national media outlets such as ABC, CNBC, CNN, NBC, Fox Affiliates, A&E and Bravo
- Member of various national construction associations
- Certifications include Certified Construction Inspector, Certified Construction Project Manager, Certified Construction Consultant and Certified Building Inspector
- Master’s and doctorate degrees in building and construction management; B.S. degree in civil engineering
- Can be contacted at 808-422-2132 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.