All across the United States, going to back to 2001, there is an impact that an air tight building can have on energy use.
Air barriers are successfully shown to significantly reduce air leakage in a building for energy savings, and it is part of a successful moisture management plan. There is code requirement in some states and will be soon in others as well. Building science helps us understand that we need to control water, air, vapor and thermal performance of the wall assembly, and it’s vital to understand that air barriers are part of the wall assembly.
- Executive director of the Air Barrier Association of America
- Actively involved in the construction industry for more than three decades; and has specialized in building enclosures, energy efficiency and building performance
- Frequent speaker on topics as they relate to building enclosures, energy efficiency, green building practices, and standards and quality of construction; and has published a number of articles for leading construction and building related trade magazines
- Heavily involved in the standards development process and has been involved with International Organization of Standardization (ISO) for more than three decades
- Actively participates in developing ASTM, ASHRAE, ULC, BPI and other related standards
- Been involved in a number of utility demand side management programs and worked with various government departments across North America
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.