Do you ever feel mystified when you hear what millennials say or watch what they do?
Do you wonder what millennials are thinking or what they are trying to get out of this world? Let’s try to understand them a bit better. Technically, millennials were born between 1977 – 1994 and reached adulthood around the turn of the 21st century. The nearly 76 million millennials in the United States grew up around electronics and the Internet, and therefor are much more comfortable being in the public eye than generations before them. This video reviews millennial world views and behaviors; as well as common stereotypes.
Nathan Regier, Ph.D.
Next Element Consulting, LLC
- Founder and CEO of Next Element Consulting, a global organizational culture consulting company
- Published four books about compassionate leadership and workplace culture
- Hosts a podcast called OnCompassion with Dr. Nate
- Certifying master trainer in the Process Communication Model
- Ph.D. degree in clinical psychology, University of Kansas
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.