We need a deduction in the estate … let’s get a loan. Not so fast.
Certain conditions must exist to use the Graegin Technique. The executor/trustee must be able to demonstrate an actual necessity for the loan to pay estate expenses; and they must be able to show that the estate/trust did not have sufficient liquidity to pay its obligations except by borrowing funds. This video reviews disqualifying facts and discusses alternatives to the Graegin Technique.
Alan L. Stroud, J.D., CPA
Beck & Associates, PLLC
- Partner in the office of Beck & Associates, PLLC
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of estate planning and probate, asset protection planning and business planning
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous topics relating to estate planning and probate
- Membership/Certification information: State Bar of Texas; Board Certified Estate Planning and Probate by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization; Certified Public Accountant (Texas)
- LL.M. degree, New York University School of Law; J.D. degree, University of Tulsa College of Law; B.A. degree, University of Texas at Arlington; B.B.A. degree in accounting, University of Texas at Arlington
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 281-440-4777
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.