Understand what you are trying to accomplish in these meetings.
Many managers want to meet with their employees one-on-one but aren’t sure when the meetings should take place, how long they should be, and what should be discussed. This video reviews the frequency of meetings, what the goals and objectives should be, and when to offer praise and recognition in the meetings.
- HR consultant at AmeriBen/IEC Group
- Attorney and human resources expert with more than fifteen years’ experience providing advice and recommendations to a wide range of businesses
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of labor and employment law
- Well-respected trainer and speaker on human resource and employment compliance issues having presented at more than 100 conferences
- Wrote several publications and articles related to the areas of management defense employment law
- J.D. degree, Order of the Coif, University of Oregon School of Law
- Can be contacted at 360-487-6838 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.