The stars might lie but the numbers never do.
Almost 50% of our brains are involved in visual processing. And 70% of our sensory receptors are in our eyes. People following directions with illustrations do 323% better than those following text directions alone; which concludes that we’re hardwired to process images. Visio® makes it easy and intuitive to create flowcharts, diagrams, organization charts, floor plans, engineering designs, and more, using modern shapes and templates with the familiar Office™ experience. In this video our speaker, Jay R. Carlson, reviews the versatility of Visio and why you should use it.
Jay R. Carlson
- Principal and co-owner of FatDAWGS.com, an IT solutions company
- Microsoft® Certified System Engineer (MCSE) as well as a Microsoft® Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
- More than 25 years of experience in the IT industry and 20 years as a technical writer, including working as the technical lead at a top software company supporting their financial software
- Through FatDAWGS.com, co-wrote OfficeFest 2007, a self-published series of training modules that includes Using Microsoft® Excel® for Financial Analysis, Microsoft® Excel® Pivot Tables and Charts, as well as “Visual Basic for Applications in Microsoft® Excel® 2007”
- Co-developed commercial SQL solutions and well-reviewed iPhone® applications
- Graduate, Southern Illinois University; master’s degree in public administration with an emphasis in finance, University of Montana; associate’s degree in journalism
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.