Cross-training is used to help your organization.
Many organizations today are so lean and slimmed-down in staffing that, when a top performer leaves, the organization's leaders do not know what to do to make up for the void created by that loss. This topic helps managers prepare for staff turnover of critical talent by describing how to plan cross-training, implement it effectively, and evaluate results. The workshop also describes the valuable role that job rotation can play in cross-training staff.
William J. Rothwell, Ph.D., SPHR, SHRM-SCP, RODC, CPTD Fellow
Rothwell & Associates, Inc.
- Distinguished professor at Penn State University; President of 3 consulting companies (one in Korea and two in the U.S.); owner of a motel; and, owner of a company that rents houses for vacations
- Consultant to over 50 multinational companies
- Has traveled extensively globally—including 83 trips to China and 32 trips to Singapore
- 50 years of HR experience in government, business, nonprofits, small businesses, and family businesses
- Conduct 1,500 presentations in 15 nations over 30 years
- Author of 159 books on Human Resources, Organization Development, and Talent Development
- Recent books: Transformational Coaching; High-performance Coaching for Managers; Succession Planning for small and Family Businesses; Rethinking Diversity, equity, and Inclusion
- Member of the Association for Talent Development, the Society for Human Resource Management, the International Society for Performance Improvement, the Human Resource Planning Society
- Named to the International Adult and Continuing Education Hall of Fame
- Ph.D., DBA, MABA, MA, BA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, RODC, FLMI, CPTD Fellow
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 814-441-4087
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.