Are there limits to the statutory categories set out by the USPTO?
Trademarks can be a word, symbol or phrase that is chosen to recognize a product. Trademarks make it easier for consumers to quickly identify the source of a given good. Instead of reading the fine print on a can of cola, consumers can look for the cola’s trademark. This video reviews what makes a trademark, and discusses intellectual property protection.
Cecilia R. Dickson
The Webb Law Firm
· Partner, The Webb Law Firm, IP focused boutique of 50+ IP lawyers located in Pittsburgh, PA
· 15+ years of trademark specific experience, including, international filing strategies, prosecution, portfolio management, enforcement litigation and licensing
· Former president of the Pennsylvania Bar Association IP Law Section, the Pittsburgh Intellectual Property Law Association and the Q. Todd Dickinson Inn of Court
· Graduate of Harvard Law School
Christopher P. Sherwin
The Webb Law Firm
· Senior associate, The Webb Law Firm, IP focused boutique of 50+ IP lawyers located in Pittsburgh, PA
· 7+ years of trademark specific experience, including, advising on international filing strategies, prosecution, portfolio management and enforcement
· Works with domestic and international independent inventors, small business, and large corporations to manage and protect their IP assets, including patents, trademarks, and copyrights
· Graduate of Penn State University and WVU Law School
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.