Why develop a records management program?
A records management program is a planned, coordinated set of policies, procedures, and activities needed to manage the recorded information of a company. An RMP includes the creation, maintenance and use, and disposition of records, regardless of media. This video reviews the essential elements of an RMP and why your company should have one in place.
Mark J. Fidel
- Account executive for state, local, and education markets, Ivanti, Inc.
- Co-founder and head of state, local, and education sales for risk-based vulnerability management company RiskSense, Inc.
- Served as executive director for the Western States School of Banking, 2007 – 2011
- Adjunct professor at New Mexico Highlands University, 2005 – 2007
- Worked as a commercial defense litigator for the Modrall Sperling Law Firm in Albuquerque, NM, 2002 – 2004; maintains his licensure in New Mexico
- Worked as a financial and senior financial analyst for Intel Corporation, 1994 – 1998
- J.D. degree; M.B.A. degree; B.A. degree in finance
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.