Understand how drop shipments work.
A drop shipment is situation in which the retailer does not keep any goods or inventory it sells in stock and instead uses a third party to fulfill its customer's orders. The third party can be a variety of different things such as a wholesaler, a manufacturer, or even another retailer. This video reviews the different roles that the retailer, the supplier and the customer play and discusses why some retailers choose to use drop shipments and when types of drop shipments are available.
Matthew E. Foreman, J.D., LL.M.
Law Offices of Matthew E. Foreman, P.C.
- Managing attorney at Law Offices of Matthew E. Foreman, P.C.
- Practice is limited to taxation
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on a variety of areas in taxation, specifically tax considerations for businesses entering the United States and sales and use taxes post-Wayfair
- Admitted to practice law in New York State and admitted to practice before the United States Tax Court; New York City Bar Association; member, State and Local Tax Committee; chair, Subcommittee on Standards of Review and Statutory Interpretation; member, Subcommittee on Continuing Legal Education; member, Emerging Companies and Venture Capital Committee; New York State Bar Association; member, Tax Section
- Rated as a New York Metro Rising Star by SuperLawyers in the field of taxation
- LL.M. degree in taxation, New York University School of Law; J.D. degree, The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law; B.S. degree, University at Albany, State University of New York
- Can be contacted at 212-426-3841 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.