Why Do Companies Require Them?
A certificate of insurance is a document that purports to verify the existence of insurance. The certificate usually is sent to a third party who wants evidence that an insurance policy protecting that third party has been issued. It also shifts responsibility to buy insurance coverage and in that way reduces insurance costs. This video discusses certificates of insurance and why they are issued.
Robert M. Horkovich, Esq.
Anderson Kill P.C.
- Managing shareholder of Anderson Kill P.C., a national policyholder law firm
- Recovered more than $5 billion from insurance companies for policyholders since 1989
- Trial counsel for the State of California for insurance recovery for the Stringfellow Acid Pits
- Engaged on several significant projects by the United Nations as its general insurance counsel
- The go-to person in the area of insurance recovery, according to a client cited by Chambers USA, which has recognized him as a leading insurance recovery attorney every year since 2005
- Achieved the highest rating with Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Can be contacted at 212-278-1322 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.