You are either added to the policy or you aren’t.
There might be no coverage under the policy if you’re not added as an additional insured to the policy. There might be no claim against the broker if the statute of limitations has run out. This is why the value of having a copy of the actual insurance policy will come in handy to verify those details before dealing with a loss. This video reviews what happens if the policy has conditions or exclusions that preclude the coverage that is being sought; as well as discusses old and new ACORD forms.
Robert M. Horkovich, Esq.
Anderson Kill P.C.
- Managing shareholder of Anderson Kill P.C., a national policyholder law firm
- Recovered more than $5 billion from insurance companies for policyholders since 1989
- Trial counsel for the State of California for insurance recovery for the Stringfellow Acid Pits
- Engaged on several significant projects by the United Nations as its general insurance counsel
- The go-to person in the area of insurance recovery, according to a client cited by Chambers USA, which has recognized him as a leading insurance recovery attorney every year since 2005
- Achieved the highest rating with Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Can be contacted at 212-278-1322 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.