Many states have a defined records set but attorneys shouldn’t limit themselves to just that.
Asking for any and all information beyond what is considered part of a formal legal record can only help with medical records cases. In this day and age of electronic medical records there is still more than just the electronic information and it’s important to get it all. Watch this video for details on submission of medical information to third parties and patient authorizations.
Matthew P. Keris, Esq.
Marshall, Dennehey, Warner, Coleman & Goggin
- Shareholder in the office of Marshall, Dennehey, Warner, Coleman & Goggin
- Practice emphasizes 20 years' representation of hospitals and health care systems in medical professional liability claims
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous medical malpractice, professional liability and electronic medical records issues
- Author of several publications related to the areas of medical malpractice, professional liability and electronic medical records issues and wrote the ThomsonReuters book, Electronic Medical Records and Litigation
- Past president, Pennsylvania Defense Institute; president, Pennsylvania Association for Healthcare Risk Management; ASHRM; DRI; CLM
- J.D. degree, Roger Williams University School of Law; B.A. degree, cum laude, Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 570-496-4602
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.