Reduce your risk by reviewing your clauses.
Pull out your highlighter and red pen and carefully review your contracts. From looking up words you may not understand to recognizing hidden clauses, it’s important to make sure you go through contract terms carefully. Never say you know what something means even though it’s not clear – down the line the judge may not see it the same way that you do. This video reviews words and phrases to avoid to keep yourself out of trouble.
Larry P. Lubka
Hunt Ortmann Palffy Nieves Darling & Mah, Inc.
- Senior counsel at the law firm of Hunt Ortmann Palffy Nieves Darling & Mah, Inc. in Pasadena
- 35 plus years of experience in complex contracts, including commercial contracts, UCC agreements, and state, local, and federal government contracts
- Has given several hundred seminars on construction law across the country
- Has been a Best Lawyer, Super Lawyer, and Top Lawyer for over a decade
- Co-wrote sections of California Construction Law, wrote scores of articles, including articles in the Constructor
- Publishes regular articles on the Lubka & White website
- Member of the California Bar and several Federal courts
- J.D. degree, with honors, George Washington University Law Center; B.A. degree, Columbia University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or Hunt Ortmann Palffy Nieves Darling & Mah, Inc. 301 N. Lake Avenue, 7th Floor, Pasadena, CA 91101, or 626-440-5200
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.