There’s no simple answer.
It’s easy to say that incivility is caused by people that don’t know any better and while that may be true, incivility is a little more complex. When you begin to understand the cultural and social dynamics that are going on outside of organizations and realize what people are exposed to you begin to get a sense of why their behaviors are the way they are. This also gives insight into what interventions might be used to reverse the trend.
Douglas E. Noll, J.D., M.A.
- Trial lawyer for 22 years before turning to peacemaking and mediation
- Mediated thousands of deals over his 45-year career and has deep experience and knowledge of negotiation theory, strategy, and tactics
- Creator of the most advanced online legal negotiation course, Negotiation Master for the Legal Professional
- Author of four books and numerous articles on negotiation, mediation, decision-making, and problem-solving
- Adjunct professor at the Straus Institute of Dispute Resolution, Caruso School of Law, Pepperdine University, Malibu, California
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.