There’s no simple answer.
It’s easy to say that incivility is caused by people that don’t know any better and while that may be true, incivility is a little more complex. When you begin to understand the cultural and social dynamics that are going on outside of organizations and realize what people are exposed to you begin to get a sense of why their behaviors are the way they are. This also gives insight into what interventions might be used to reverse the trend.
Douglas E. Noll, J.D., M.A.
- Full-time peacemaker and mediator, specializing in difficult, complex, and intractable conflicts
- Fellow in the International Academy of Mediators
- Named California Lawyer of the Year, by California Lawyer magazine
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America, and Lawyer of the Year
- Achieved the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Northern California Super Lawyer in Dispute Resolution
- Adjunct faculty, Straus Institute of Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine School of Law
- Acclaimed international speaker and workshop presenter
- Winner of the 2012 Book Award by the CPR Institute
- Wrote three books, numerous book chapters, articles, and blogs on dispute resolution
- Creator of two online courses in legal negotiation and rapid de-escalation skills
- Co-founder of the award-winning Prison of Peace Project
- Can be contacted at 800-785-4487, [email protected], or https://dougnoll.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.