There’s no simple answer.
It’s easy to say that incivility is caused by people that don’t know any better and while that may be true, incivility is a little more complex. When you begin to understand the cultural and social dynamics that are going on outside of organizations and realize what people are exposed to you begin to get a sense of why their behaviors are the way they are. This also gives insight into what interventions might be used to reverse the trend.
Douglas E. Noll, J.D., M.A.
- Trial lawyer for 22 years before turning to peacemaking and mediation
- Adjunct professor at the Straus Institute of Dispute Resolution, Caruso School of Law, Pepperdine University
- Author of four books
- Honored as California Lawyer Magazine Lawyer of the Year
- Purpose Prize fellow since 2014 and has received many other professional awards and recognition
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.