Learn what keeps judges and lawyers from seeking or accepting the help they so desperately need.
Legal professionals are at high risk of mental health and substance use disorders due to their high expectations and accountability levels, their lack of work-life balance which includes high-stress levels, and longs hours during the workweek. Lawyers who do not appropriately address their personal issues can harm their clients, destroy their own careers, damage the reputation and viability of their law firms, and sometimes even lose their lives. This video reviews what keeps judges and lawyers from seeking or accepting the help they so desperately need.
Brian S. Quinn
Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers of PA
- Education and Outreach Coordinator for Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers of Pennsylvania, Inc., a Lawyer Assistance Program established to help lawyers, judges, and law students recover from alcoholism, drug addiction, and mental health disorders
- Member of the Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations
- Private practitioner for over 40 years, having litigated both civil and criminal matters during his career
- Worked in the field of alcohol and drug counseling in suburban Philadelphia, allowing him to gain both practical and clinical experience with individuals suffering from alcohol, substance use, and mental health disorders
- Has written articles and made presentations on many lawyer wellness topics to law firms, Bar Associations, professional organizations, and legal education providers on a state, national, and international level
- Licensed attorney in Pennsylvania
- J.D. degree and a certificate in drug and alcohol counseling, Villanova University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.