It is undisputable the cost benefit for a collection agency to communicate with debtors via email. The risk is too big.
Many new collectors or people new to debt collection don’t realize the implications of third party disclosure and how it affects the industry, the collectors and the consumers in the long run. Under most state laws, debt collectors may not publicize a debt or even tell a debtor’s friends, family members, or work associations about a debt in order to shame a person into paying. Collectors must also refrain from using abusive or oppressing methods, and generally have to stop calling one’s home or work after being asked to communicate in writing.
Michelle Dunn Writer, LLC
- Founder of the Credit & Collections Association, LLC
- Called the nation's authority on collecting money
- 24 year debt collection industry veteran, entrepreneur, published columnist and award-winning writer
- One of the top 5 women in collections for 2007 and 2008
- One of the top 50 most influential collection professionals of 2007
- Writer of many books and a contributor to the Wall Street Journal
- Can be contacted at www.michelledunn.com or www.credit-and-collections.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.