Learn about different tools that can help you collect a debt.
Online collection techniques are skills and techniques used by collectors on the internet to locate debtors to try and collect a debt. Some of those tools include skip tracing, ways to locate debtors, accepting online or electronic payments, and dealing with credit reporting. Watch this video for details on e-learning and training, and emailing and online messages to debtors.
Michelle Dunn Writer, LLC
- Founder of the Credit & Collections Association, LLC
- Called the nation's authority on collecting money
- 24 year debt collection industry veteran, entrepreneur, published columnist and award-winning writer
- One of the top 5 women in collections for 2007 and 2008
- One of the top 50 most influential collection professionals of 2007
- Writer of many books and a contributor to the Wall Street Journal
- Can be contacted at www.michelledunn.com or www.credit-and-collections.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.