It's more than just the exact words spoken during a meeting.
Even in this day and age of technology, it is imperative that we take good minutes at meetings. This provides a written record and also actionable follow up. There is written accountability and a due date. This video reviews the importance of organization in taking minutes and provides a do’s and don’ts list when recording meeting minutes.
Merrilee Severino, CPC, CRC, CMMP
Your Business Medic
- Owner of Your Business Medic
- Former senior consultant with CLA, LLC
- More than 30 years of experience in credentialing, billing, and practice management
- Spoken for The Coding Institute, Physicians Practice magazine, PAHCOM, AAPC, POMAA, BC-Advantage magazine, and has been interviewed in many publications, including the book Paper Kills 2.0, forward by Newt Gingrich and Tom Daschle, available at healthtransformation.net
- Recognized as one of this nation’s health care industry experts and contributes to Billing Coding Advantage magazine as part of their editorial board
- Experience as a certified coder that with a former role as an independent coding officer for client under integrity agreement with the OIG
- Studying for CPCS
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.