There is guidance to design your website so that it is accessible to individuals with disabilities.
One of the hottest areas under the ADA that affects both employers as employers and in the business as public accommodation is whether or not your online processes, applications, and training programs, are accessible to individuals that are blind or sight impaired. The standard that has been used, even though the government has yet to promulgate official standards, are the web content accessibility guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium – WCAG 2.0. The DOJ, DOT, OFCCP, and the Access Board have all utilized WCAG 2.0 as the primary standard for website accessibility.
Frank C. Morris, Jr.
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Senior Partner in the employment law practice in Washington, D.C., and co-chair of the ADA and Public Accommodations Group for the national law firm of Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Speaker on the ADA and employment law to the judicial conferences for the federal judges of the Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, and Eleventh Circuits
- Adjunct professor at the George Washington University Law School
- Named to The Best Lawyers in America and the Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers, and Washington, D.C. and Baltimore Top-Rated Lawyers
- Represents and counsels employers and public accommodations nationally in employment, labor, leave, and disability matters
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.