Four keys to improving the working relationship with your remote team.
If you think about how to get a team to be cohesive, collaborative, and get work done while being more productive, you should come to the conclusion that there is a need for the building of working relationships. Our speaker believes that there are four things that are important for leaders to think about to help build better working relationships with your remote team. Mutual understanding, frequent interaction, evidence of motives and evidence of competence are the key. But take those four things and apply that to those that need to build a better working relationship and work remotely, and you can see how these things could be negatively influenced. Our speaker provides specific examples of how to build remote relationships successfully.
The Kevin Eikenberry Group
- Chief potential officer of The Kevin Eikenberry Group
- Author of multiple bestselling books including Remarkable Leadership, From Bud to Boss (with Guy Harris), The Long-Distance Leader: Rules for Remarkable Remote Leadership Success (with Wayne Turmel) and the forthcoming The Long-Distance Teammate (also with Wayne Turmel).
- Twice named to Inc.com’s Top 100 Leadership and Management Experts in the World and 100 Great Leadership Speakers for Your Next Conference
- Worked with leaders and organizations from over forty countries
- Co-founder of the Remote Leadership Institute
- B.S. degree, Purdue University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or Twitter® @KevinEikenberry
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.