Why knowing the rules is important.
Employees must be aware of the rules that they are required to follow. Employees will not meet the expectations of their employers without knowing what to do. Creating workplace rules and putting them in a handbook helps employers determine how they want their business to operate. This video reviews the importance of employee handbooks and why supervisors should be trained on all company policies.
Alaniz Law & Associates, PLLC
- Associate attorney at Alaniz Law & Associates, PLLC
- Author of the Texas Labor Law Blog (https://texaslaborlawblog.com/)
- Conducted seminars and workshops at the United Way, AmericanHort, HR Houston and many other groups
- Regularly support clients facing investigations concerning wage and hour, discrimination, retaliation, and harassment charges by government agencies including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Department of Labor
- J.D. degree, University of Iowa; M.A. degree in curriculum and instruction, B.A. degree in philosophy and political science, Ohio State University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.