The first thing is to decide where you want to start.
When you first start Visio®, you can select from Featured, Templates, or Sample Diagrams. Give some thought before you decide. The type of diagram will determine the shapes and tools that are available by default. In this video our speaker, Jay R. Carlson, uses the basic diagram to walk through how to work with shapes including formatting, alignment, resizing, labeling, and explains how to save and share the diagram.
Jay R. Carlson
- Principal and co-owner of FatDAWGS.com, an IT solutions company
- Microsoft® Certified System Engineer (MCSE) as well as a Microsoft® Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
- More than 20 years of experience in the IT industry, including working as the technical lead at a top software company supporting their financial software
- Through FatDAWGS.com, he co-wrote OfficeFest 2007, a self-published series of training modules that includes “Using Microsoft® Excel® for Financial Analysis”, “Microsoft® Excel® Pivot Tables and Charts”, as well as “Visual Basic for Applications in Microsoft® Excel® 2007”
- Co-developed commercial SQL solutions and well-reviewed iPhone® applications
- Graduate, Southern Illinois University; master’s degree in public administration with an emphasis in finance, University of Montana; associate's degree in journalism
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.